Dry ice kept with Natural ice cream can be Fatal..
Please do read it, won't take much of a time but can help saving your loved and dear ones.
I Nidhi Singal Gupta on 5th August evening around 4 pm went to Naturals ice cream parlour in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi, thinking will be sending each carton to my brother as a Raksha Bandhan gift. So got 11 cartons packed of Naturals ice cream. They packed Naturals ice cream with Dry Ice so it doesn't melt before 18hrs with no further warning. They kept the 11 cartons in my car boot.
Around 5 pm I started from there and within 10 min of duration...I started losing my breath as I was on self-drive and could not move further so parked my car on the side and called my husband Vishal immediately.
I was so breathless n semi conscious that could not explain him where I was...I could only hear the sounds but my body was still and was not moving. The only act which saved my life was that I send my Location from Whatsapp to my husband..he further sends it to all his friends. I was rescued in a semi conscious state after few minutes by one of his friend Naynesh who was near my location and got me admitted in Moolchand hospital Emergency.
The Dry ice which was kept with ice cream creates Carbon dioxide as there was no such warning from Naturals that the cartons has to be properly ventilated.
My car windows were closed and Air conditioner was on due to which carbon dioxide kept on rotating in my car and I got breathless. Few seconds could have cost my life.
It's a request to the Owner of Naturals ice cream before selling your packed ice cream there should be a sticker or proper warning given by your employees so that what has happened to me doesn't happen to anybody else. I got medical help immediately but maybe other people could not.
Please share it with your friends and family. more